About Head Massage
A head massage is a wonderful way to promote an immediate feeling of well-being and reducing stress levels. General tension and stress can inhibit blood-flow to your head causing headaches, eye-strain, poor concentration, hair loss and depression. A soothing head and scalp massage can provide relief from these symptoms.
Benefits of a head massage
* It helps enhance blood circulation in the head & neck.
*It helps relax the scalp & increase suppleness.
*It helps strengthen the roots of the hair & nourishes the hair-shaft, promoting hair growth &
Strengthening current hair.
*It helps soften & condition the hair making it more manageable.
* It spreads the natural oils of the hair increasing lustre & vibrancy.
* It helps protect hair from the damaging effects of the sun & harsh weather by improving resiliency over time.
* It helps soften & condition the hair making it manageable.
*Its replenishing & rejuvenating for dry, damaged hair & helps prevent excessive brittleness & split ends.
*A hair & scalp massage can prevent problems such as premature greying or thinning of hair. It also helps reduce body heat in general, especially if you have been up late a number of nights or your eyes are smarting from too much close work on the computer or reading.
* The massage helps relax the muscles in the head & neck.
*The massage can help promote sound sleep at night.